Monday, October 31, 2011

Savannah, and my halloween costume!




Ok so I was hoping to have savannah done by today however it didn't happen! And I missed it by a long shot! LOL here is her so far.....

And my Halloween costume for work, since we were encouraged to dress up and I do like a challenge I am going to be the Wicked Witch of the West's Cook!  Inspired by a panel we got in at me walmart for an apron with the Witch on it I decided to go ahead and make the chef hat purple and then everything else pretty much fell into place. The skirt fabric is for my sons quilt and so I couldn't alter it so I folded it over a belt and over lapped the edges and so theres the skirt! Black shirt, purple chef hat, yarn crochet hair(thanks to Mom's genius idea!)

PS - Fake eyelashes are a pain in the butt! and heels + Walmart = stupid idea! The shoes didn't make it an hour but none of my co workers seemed to mind, and we really didn't have many customers so I ended up in socks most of the night!


No comments:

Post a Comment