Sunday, January 31, 2010

Update on Current Projects

I was working very steadily on Castles in the air until I was bitten by the Mirabilia bug again. I didn't have all the supplies for the two big mira's I have so I started with this years freebie while I gather the rest of the things I need for the next one.

Mira Freebie 2009- I finished the flag so far and I am stitching it on 35ct natural linen over two. Hope to be done by the end of this coming week. The background (green) will be stitched in one strand of mystery floss from vikki clayton's Hand Dye Fibers.

Museum Celle - Stitched on 36/40ct linen from vikki - with any brown or blue I could find. I am only about 15% through this one.

Castle's In the Air - About halfway through part 4 - Not sure if this one will get worked on for awhile, the specialty stitches are starting to get to me!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, oh, oh!!!! Would you just look at all that cross stitch eye candy!!!!
    Denise was right, you do great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...so beautiful...i'm smitten.

    ReplyDelete