Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years! And New Projects!



So it's a brand new year and in the hopes of moving upward and onward towards new interesting projects and ideas I find that knitting is taking a back seat to cross stitch for awhile. I began the Castles in the Air sampler by Papillon designs and I love working on it. It is a mystery sampler done over 24 months and I am picking it up on month 7 . SO it's not must of a mystery so far but the designer lets you pick some of the colors to use throughout the design and seeing how they work out together has been so much fun!

I have just completed Clue one. Here is a picture of the first clue! On to the second today! This one looks really interesting. I will post a photo of every step through the next year and a half of clues! I hope I can wait for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment