Friday, November 18, 2011

Another Small Finish

I finished mom's freebie for this Christmas and I chose a little different color palette for mine....





Just in case anyone wants the colors I used here is the list for the conversion. ALL the numbers are Kreinik and the beads are Mill Hill.

Tree - 5982
Trunk- 5005
Words - 684
Kloster Blocks - DMC White with two stands 032 blending filament
Smyrna Crosses - 006
Beads - 60479




Here is what I have finished on the Thread Basket SAL for Part two and restitching part one as I go, I had to frog the entire house due to a mishap in measuring the fabric....no big deal since stitching over one is twice as fast for me!


It seams my last post was cut short a little ..I was having problems with blogger at the time and was just happy most of what I was saying made it to the web.

Next to the stretcher is going to be another small for a fabric box for one of my sons teachers....Not sure what to stitch but I have a pattern for a fun stocking ornament that might work. I'm not sure what to stitch since I don't know what she celebrates for the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Your Threadbasket SAL is looking great - I am doing it, too but on Prairie Green fabric.

    I love your lime green Let is snow ornie, too.

    Hugs, Kaye xoxoxo

    http://kittenstitching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete