Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas is coming and the Peacock has landed!

So we have a little peacock and it took me forever to find the perfect place for him to sit on the tree but I think we did it! Here is our tree for this year!



AND of course since I was off work today I finished my Savannah's Curtsy into a different kind of stand up (I LOVE IT!) It took forever to put it together but I think it was worth the three hours of pinning and un-pinning and trip to walmart for different pins and them more pinning!




Here is the update to the SAL..This is halfway through.....



And some progress made on the Indian Summer Mandela that I started forever ago!

1 comment:

  1. Everything is so beautiful!!! I particularly like how you finished Savannah's Curtsy....very different. Also you better hurry and finished the mandala you are working on because we have another one to start soon.
    Luv ya

    ReplyDelete