Friday, April 16, 2010

Carrot Magnet!

After looking at this layin around for a few weeks I figured I better make it into something. Everyone Had really good ideas in what to turn it into but since the colors match my kitchen I figured a magnet would be the best use.

I used Heritage Plaid in matching colors and just stitched the front to the back through a piece of "tattered" ruffle I made by ripping off a piece of the fabric first. Used the left over "tattered" ruffle to tie a bow for the bottom. After the glue is dry on the magnet on the back I will put it up permanently!

The Picture is a little faded looking due to the over cast day we are having but I was in such a hurry to show you guys that I figured you would understand!LOL

3 comments:

  1. Perfect finish for such a nice piece of stitching. Lots of originality there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely finish! The ribbon colours match the design perfectly!

    ReplyDelete