Friday, April 16, 2010

We're all moved!

Just to let everyone know we are all finished moving and all of the boxes are unpacked. Things are falling into their permanent locations and it's starting to feel like home.

As I was unpacking my boxes of stash I came across some things I had forgot all about! It was a nice surprise to find a few fat quarters and some stitching fibers that had been packed up and in storage all these past months.

The best surprise was two WIP's that had been put into project bags and forgotten. One is my dads Old World Map, and the other was Villa Mirabilia. They have been on my In Progress page but I couldn't find the project bags and was starting to get nervous!

Well, I am back to working on Fairy Idyll, Since Nora keeps coming out with the designs faster than I can stitch one I have decided to try and finish this one by the end of May. That's the goal! LOL

1 comment: