When I began the sweet bag project I took the Red that I was going to use and washed it laid it out to dry on paper towels and got NO halo from it at all. So I figured there would be no issue when I finished the project. Well I washed it, it dried over night, and the strawberry's bled! I am so mad right now! I have washed and wash, soaked and it just keeps getting worse! SO the top half of the design is ruined. I am going to soak it in warm water and see if it helps at all, at this point there is no reason not to try it.
For anyone who is interested I was using HDF (hand-dyed fibers) Silk six strand regular for this project and only the red is being an issue.
There is no picture because my camera won't turn on. I have tried new batteries and it still is not working. Which isn't helping me mood at all!